Simon Sinek: How great leaders inspire action
Ted talk: "Simon Sinek presents a simple but powerful model for how leaders inspire action, starting with a golden circle and the question "Why?" His examples include Apple, Martin Luther King, and the Wright brothers -- and as a counterpoint Tivo, which (until a recent court victory that tripled its stock price) appeared to be struggling." An interesting, enlightening presentation to enjoy:
- Are you heading or leading a business, company or organisation?
- The "why" - what separates an ordinary leader from an inspirational one?
- 'I believe" ... 2 words that have worked more miracles this century
- About Martin Luther King, " 'I have a dream' ... not I have a plan"!!
- Why the 'WHY' gets the 'buy-in' ... the belief from the believers
- 'Why' is also what drives believers .. to follow those that inspire them.
What is your style of leadership? How do you motivate and inspire others?